America’s birthday! There’s no better way to celebrate this Americana holiday than with fun cocktails made with the world’s No. 1 vodka, Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka and the drink of summer, Smirnoff Red, White & Berry!
No matter if you’re enjoying a beach day with the family or sitting back and enjoying the fireworks, Smirnoff has easy-to-make cocktails that are perfect for everyone. Back for a limited time only, Smirnoff Red, White & Berry offers a mix of cherry, citrus and blue raspberry flavors that blend perfectly into any cocktail.
And the fun doesn’t stop there! The smooth-tasting, gluten free and non-gmo Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka serves as the perfect base for our Smirnoff Peach Tea Lemonade that is sure to be a hit at all festivities around this Independence Day.
Red, White & Berry Crush
- 1.5 ounces Smirnoff Red, White & Berry
- 4 ounces raspberry lemonade
- 2 ounces lemon-lime soda
- Garnish: lemon wedges and fresh raspberries
Fill a tall glass with crushed ice. Add vodka and raspberry lemonade. Top with lemon lime soda. Stir gently to combine. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh raspberries.
Red, White & Berry Sangria
- ½ cup Smirnoff Red, White & Berry
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 1 (750ml) bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup honeydew chunks
Fill a large pitcher with fruit. Add vodka, cranberry juice, and Pinot Grigio; stir to combine. Store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Stir in lemon-lime soda right before serving.
Peach Tea Lemonade
Peach Simple Syrup
- 3 peaches, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
Peach Tea Lemonade
- 1 ½ cups Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 8 black tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 batch peach simple syrup (recipe above)
- Garnish: peach slices and fresh mint
- To make the simple syrup, combine peaches, sugar, and water in a large saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil. Using a potato masher or wooden spoon, break up the peaches. Turn down the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and allow the mixture to come to room temperature. Strain. If you’re not using the mixture immediately, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- To make the cocktail, add the tea bags to a heatproof pitcher. Pour the boiling water over the tea bags and allow to steep for 3 minutes. Remove the tea bags and stir in the cold water, lemon juice, peach simple syrup, and vodka. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, fill a mason jar or tall glass with ice and add the tea. Garnish with peach slices and fresh mint.
Recipes – Courtesy of Jennie Phaneuf of One Sweet Mess