As summer beings to dwindle down, shake things up and indulge in a naturally nourishing and delightfully decadent complete meal in a glass—Shaklee Life Shakes!
Shaklee Life Shakes are the perfect on-the-go option to boost energy, satisfy your gut and more. Made with chia and pumpkin seed protein, leucine and other key ingredients, Life Shakes are available in both soy and plant protein variations, and provide 20g of protein and all nine essential amino acids so you can finish off summer strong and healthy!
Shaklee Life Shake ($48.50 at us.shaklee.com) The new Life Shake is a convenient, healthy, complete meal with 20 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber, 24 essential vitamins and minerals, and indulgent flavors you’ll crave. It provides energy and essential nutrients beneficial to overall health. Life Shake also supports satiety and a healthy weight when used as a meal replacement in the Shaklee 180® Program. Available in soy and plant protein.
- Boosts Energy and Satiety—Contains 20 g ultra-pure protein with precise essential amino acid ratios to help you stay energized and satisfied
- Supports Heart, Brain, Vision, Immune, Bone, and Overall Health—Packed with 24 essential vitamins and minerals, ALA (an essential omega-3 fatty acid), and other nutrients to benefit your whole body
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Regularity—Provides 6 g of fiber, a proprietary prebiotic from ancient grains, and digestive enzymes to help keep your gut happy
- A Perfectly Sweetened, Low-Glycemic Meal—Features our new natural sweetener system (0-calorie Reb M + 5 g natural cane sugar) for low impact on healthy blood sugar
- Helps Support a Healthy Weight and Metabolism—Powered by Leucine® to burn fat, support metabolism, and help you build lean muscle
” src=”blob:http://residentpublications.com/352cfab2-742f-40f5-b782-ead8d1d37c06″ alt=”image001.jpg” align=”left” hspace=”12″ class=”Apple-web-attachment Singleton” style=”opacity: 1;”>” src=”blob:http://residentpublications.com/43dbd5ed-b6c7-478d-aede-abdd29319bd4″ alt=”image002.jpg” align=”left” hspace=”12″ class=”Apple-web-attachment Singleton” style=”opacity: 1;”>