Whether you’re getting ready to walk down the aisle or not, these bridal-inspired makeup looks serve as great #inspo for anyone looking to add a little romance to their beauty routine! Try out this romantic and whimsical bridal look from Marchesa, with makeup created by Charlie Riddle, Director of Editorial Makeup for Stila Cosmetics.
- Apply Stila Hide & Chic Foundation & Concealer were needed for a barely-there coverage. Think ‘natural skin’ texture.
- Fill in brows using Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color. Lightly feather the pen tip through the brows to mimic real hair with soft, short strokes, following the natural brow shape.
- Use shade “Sequin” from the Stila Matte N’ Metal Eye Shadow Palette. Apply most of the color onto the lid and then diffuse the color up to the brow.
- Sweep Stila Heaven’s Dew Highlighter in “Silverlake” to the center of the lid for an eye-opening effect.
- Lightly apply one coat of Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara for a natural, defined lash.
- Tap Stila Heaven’s Hue Highlighter in “Luminescence” to the apples of the cheek for a touch of color.
- To achieve a glossy glow, press Stila Heaven’s Hue Highlighter in “Opulence” onto the high points of the cheekbones.
- Couture: In a very sheer layer, apply Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in “Ricco.” Let the color dry and then go back in and concentrate on the center of the lips. It is meant to look more like a stain.
- Notte: Using a flat eyeshadow brush, apply Stila Beauty Boss Lip Gloss in “Win-Win.” Take a pin size amount of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick In “Beso” and sheer out over the lips with the same eyeshadow brush. The lip is meant to look like a tinted balm.