The Gerber Group’s latest hot spot Mr. Purple is hosting a Super Sunday viewing party. Bring your friends and watch the big game in style on a huge screen while feasting on a special game day menu and sippin’ on drink specials. Menu highlights include:
- Crab Nachos – jumbo lump crab meat, pico de gallo, beecher’s flagship cheddar, black beans, avocado crème
- Fried Chicken Sliders – buttermilk dressing, house pickle, bib lettuce
- Buffalo Wings – Buffalo garlic sauce, blue cheese
If those Super Bowl commercials aren’t living up to the hype, take a break and relax on two large terraces with 360 degree views of Manhattan. Official kick off is at 6:30PM – you won’t want to miss this!
Whether you’re rooting for the Falcons or the Patriots, VANDAL is the place to be on Game Day. Their Big Game Party will go down in the Gallery Dining Room which will feature 5 huge flatscreens, 2 projectors and a DJ. The special Super Bowl menu is sure to please the foodies and bros alike:
- Heaven Spot Mini Burger
- Grilled Chilean Sea Bass Tacos
- New York Hot Pretzel Steak Tartare
- Black Cherry Soda Pop Jägermeister Ribs
Whether you want to relax in the bar or enjoy a full dining experience, head to Irvington where you’ll be able to view the big game wherever you choose to sit! Drink specials at this upscale Union Square venue include their local craft tap beers, signature bottled cocktails and even specialty cocktails with each team’s theme. In addition to the full menu, game day bites such as short rib nachos and buffalo chicken flatbread will be served. You can even host your own private viewing party with open bar and personalized games.
Catch some fun, football and gourmet food at Midtown’s THE LCL which is hosting a Super Bowl viewing party throughout the bar and restaurant. Super Bowl menus will be offered for the big game with fan favorites:
- Bratwurst – pretzel roll, local stone ground mustard, house made kraut, red onion relish, LCL salt and vinegar chips.
- Nachos – minced beef, cherry pepper, black beans, beecher’s cheddar, avocado, pico de gallo
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – breaded chicken, buffalo sauce, Berkshire blue cheese, pickled celery
- LCL Wings – BBQ or Buffalo
- Tackle Fries – Scallions, bacon, melted cheese
Sapphire, The city’s premier destination for adult entertainment, is hosting an unforgettable Super Bowl viewing party. Come ready for twice the entertainment you would find at any other football destination! Once the game is over, the real fun begins at SINS, Sapphire’s ultimate industry night party. This will by far be the sexiest Super Bowl party in NYC!
Have some big time fun during the big game on one of Beauty & Essex’s seven big screens while feasting on a special game day menu. Come early and enjoy complimentary Jagermeister, Maker’s Mark and Stella Artois cocktails from 5:30PM-6:30PM. Prizes will also be raffled off each quarter.
For game day specials and fun, Nicoletta will be 50 Yard Line Pizzas, specialty cocktails and platters of all your Super Bowl favorites!