As everyone has individual needs for their skin, hop & cotton, created a bespoke skincare line in the Australian skincare industry and is now available in the US.
hop & cotton breaks away from stereotypical categorization and the one-size-fits-all approach to skincare. Every product is specifically created for each individual and exclude sulfates, parabens, fragrance, and artificial colors and made in Australia.
Before creating any product, hop & cotton first establishes a thorough understanding of the individual’s skin and preferences using a proprietary, user-friendly skin test. Upon completion of every skin test, a formulator from the hop & cotton team analyzes the results and responds by giving the client a holistic insight to their current skin condition, then makes formula recommendations to address their unique skin needs and goals. Following this one-on-one communication, the formulation process begins, with every ingredient carefully chosen for its proven benefits and compatibility with the client’s skin. There are over 100 different ingredients to choose from to create a formulation, including but not limited to vitamins, peptides, specialized plant extracts, botanical butters/oils, surfactants, rheology modifiers, and emulsifiers.
THE HOP & COTTON RANGE INCLUDES:
· The Foam Party face cleanser $47
· The Smooth Operator face exfoliant $70
· The Brilliant advanced face moisturizer $135
· The Makeover advanced face moisturizer $167
· The Steady advanced face moisturizer $79
· The Complete Regime – The Foam Party, The Smooth Operator, The Brilliant or The Makeover $226
· The Perfect Pair – The Foam Party, The Steady $112
· The Minimalist body moisturizer $55
· The Skinshield day protectant $47
· The Lipguard lip balm $14