LISTING AGENT: Vanessa Mothes & Bryan Midlam
Concierge Auctions is pleased to announce its November 19th auction of a new construction, 6,000-square-foot-plus luxury estate located along the gorgeous and famed North Captains Neck Lane near the village center in Southampton.
PROPERTY DETAILS: Reserve of $3.25M. Brand New Construction. Renowned Craftsmanship. A stone’s throw from the Village center in Southampton, along the gorgeous and famed North Captains Neck Lane, sits a rare opportunity for luxury and relaxation wrapped in a newly developed, impeccably designed and organically built, one-of-a-kind home.
As you navigate your way down the long drive to this fantastically pastoral site abundant in privacy and mature vegetation, it’s easy to forget you are minutes from all Southampton Village has to offer.
Carefully considering the home’s incomparable location and natural surroundings, the brilliant minds behind Val Florio Architects, along with the accomplished design team at Birgit Klein Interiors, merged substance and style to create a truly remarkable and timeless Southampton Village abode, where exceptional modern living meets age-old Hampton charm.
As you step through the front door, the dramatic two-story foyer takes your breath away with stunning window views that bring in the sunlight, gorgeously landscaped back yard, and incredible lush greenery of the abutting reserve.
- 6,000±sf // Open floor plan
- 5 en-suite bedrooms // 2 powder rooms
- Sitting area and spacious living room flanked by a wall of glass doors // floating gas fireplace with marble surround
- Den provides a cozy place for rest and relaxation away from the home’s center
- Adjacent property is a reserve that can’t be built upon, ensuring future privacy
- Minutes from the Village center // 2 hour drive from Manhattan
Additional information, including imagery, can be found here: