CERVERA REAL ESTATE INC. MIAMI, FL USA
1492 SOUH MIAMI AVE. MIAMI, FL 33130
What are your current listings?
• ELYSEE MIAMI: LUXURY BOUTIQUE TOWER EAST EDGEWATER STARTING AT $1,377,900
• BISCAYNE BEACH RESIDENCES EAST EDGEWATER
• 2131 FISHER ISLAND DR. BAYSIDE VILLAGE (3BEDROOM / 3.5 BATHS/ 2,744 SQFT)
• JADE BEACH 3905 – SUNNY ISLES (3BEDROOM / 3.5 BATHS/ 1,927 SQFT)
• EPIC RESIDENCES 304 – DOWNTOWN MIAMI (2BEDROOM + DEN / 2.5 BATHS/ 1,494 SQFT) $1,050,000
• EPIC RESIDENCE 3103 – DOWNTOWN MIAMI (2BEDROOM / 2.5 BATHS/ 1,255 SQFT)
• 7963 ISLANDS AT DORAL – DORAL FL (4BEDROOM / 4 BATHS/ 3,110 SQFT)
• OPERA TOWER 4806 ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT (1BEDROOM / 1 BATHS/ 821SQFT)
• 2008 THE EMERALD – BRICKELL (1BEDROOM / 1 BATHS/826 SQFT)
What do you think sets you apart from your peers?
On one hand I have more than 15 years experience in sales and most important the VIP treatment I give to all my clients. Previous to becoming a real estate agent in Miami, I represented an international electronic company in Latin America which gave me the opportunity to be familiarized with the many latin american cultures and their desires, on the other hand to me is very important treating my clients is my first priority providing them with my real estate knowledge, and making sure to satisfy their needs.
Do you have any advice for Buyers?
My advice to buyers is that research is key to making good decisions. Also trust (in your broker and the developer) is fundamental. If you don’t have the necessary information or the confidence in those who provide you with it, then you are setting yourself up for failure.I also recommend that buyers is to choose the neighborhood, not the project.
Miami equals sun, sand and zero taxes on the state level. This is something most buyers are aware of. So East Edgewater will give you the best combination of luxury and location for the value. Biscayne Beach, Elysee Miami and Aria on the Bay are great options in this up-and-coming neighborhood, which is bordered by Biscayne Bay, Design District and Wynwood Arts District.
What was your career prior to becoming a broker?
I was a international sales executive for an Electronic Company , representing all Latin America and the Carribean.
What do you love the most about your job?
Building relationships, and making my clients find their dream home come true. That’s the best satisfaction a real estate agent can have. Accomplish the objective you were hired for.
Bragging Rights & biggest success stories & track record:
Top Producer in my company for every quarter for the past 4 years and crossing over the real estate market from Miami to my very recent 11,000,00 sale in New York.
Visit Roberto Malca Brand New Website
Learn More about Miami Real Estate